The MOVEit Automation Upgrade Service allows your system administrators or support personnel to work with our Consulting Services team to accomplish the following:
- Conduct a pre-upgrade meeting to discuss the files needed for the upgrade and the importance of backups
- Assist in the upgrading of your production MOVEit Automation server through Webex
- In addition to your production server we can also assist with the upgrade of a second development server OR a DR server OR a legacy Failover Node2 server
- Verify success of the upgrade
- Perform follow-up call to answer any questions regarding the upgrade (up to 30 minutes).
Prerequisites and Conditions
The in-place upgrade service does not include an after-hours fee. Additional charges will apply if the upgrade must be completed outside of normal business hours (8am-6pm Central Time). Additional conditions and prerequisites include:
- The current production MOVEit system must be on a supported platform (e.g. Windows Server 2008(R2), Windows Server 2012(R2), Windows Server 2016). The new version of MOVEit must also be supported on the current OS platform
- The MOVEit database must not exceed 2 GB in size and must not require a conversion to MSSQL.
Additional tasks that are outside of the parameters of this document, requested or identified as necessary before or during the execution of the service, will be documented, with appropriate time lines and pricing, in a Statement of Work which will be submitted for approval by the Customer.