Our Implementation Service is designed to provide the flexibility needed for a tailored implementation and configuration. One of our Technical Consultants will undertake the core implementation activities as well as up to 3 hours including installation and post-implementation options.
MOVEit Automation Implementation Services allow your system administrators or support personnel to work with our Technical Consultants to accomplish the following:
- Project planning
- Discuss implementation strategy
- Verify prerequisites
- Schedule activities
- Install the MOVEit Automation software
- Discuss backup procedures
Once the core Implementation Service activities are complete, customers will be able to select items from the list below to exhaust the remaining time:
- Disaster recovery install/setup
- Product consulting
- Host and template task creation
- External admin/user access
- Global parameters
- Import SSH & PGP keys and SSL certificates.
- Workflow setup
- AS2 configuration
- Configure service to run as a domain user
- Task groups and permissions
- Define database/log retention settings.