Retail organizations need to transfer files between their operations in a secure and auditable way as these files contain sensitive financial and business data.
MOVEit allows retailers to exchange very sensitive information such as payments information and inventory reports and transfer very large data such as fashion videos & images quickly and securely across multiple stores and offices. This reduces the
risk of loss or theft of valuable business and customer data.
Moreover, MOVEit simplifies the compliance and reporting requirements for regulations and standards such as GDPR, PCI and ISO 27001.
The Benefits of MOVEit for Retail Organizations
- Increased Productivity: staff can easily share files of any size and mime type with internal & external users
- Ease of Compliance Reporting: for regulations & standards such as GDPR, PCI, SOX
- Reduced Risk of Data Loss: increased visibility, control, security & auditability of your data transfers
Why Retail Organizations Use MOVEit®
For sending data files that contain sensitive personal and commercial information such as:
- Transferring data to suppliers, partners and subsidiaries.
- Integration with secure banking transactions
- Support to e-commerce sites
- Sending Billing and payment data
- Creating Regulatory compliance reports
Leads the Industry in Security
- Encryption of data at rest and in transit
- FIPS 140-2 and AES-256 validated cryptography
- Allows retail staff to focus on sending business-critical data
Supports Compliance and Reporting
- Enables your GDPR readiness
- Reduces the effort & time spent preparing for compliance audits
Can be Deployed in High Availability Mode
- System-wide high availability with Active-Active failover
- Cloud version guarantees 99.9% uptime
- Provides business continuity & disaster recovery assurance