Moving files in banking & capital markets organizations is business-critical as these files usually contain extremely sensitive data.
This can include personally identifiable information (PII) such as Customer Names, Addresses and Phone Numbers.
Business data files can contain regulatory compliance information, mortgage loan information or credit worthiness records. Transferring and storing such data securely ensures against data breaches which can result in regulatory fines and damage to reputation.
Transferring and storing such data securely with cloud file transfer software ensures against data breaches which can result in regulatory fines and damage to reputation.
The Benefits of MOVEit for Banking & Capital Markets Organizations
- Increased Productivity: employees can easily share files of any size or type with internal & external users
- Ease of Compliance Reporting: for regulations & standards such as GDPR, PCI, SOX, BASEL I/II/II, MiFID II
- Reduced Risk of Data Loss: increased visibility, control, security & auditability of your data transfers
Why Banking & Capital Markets Organizations Use MOVEit®
For sending data files that contain sensitive commercial or personal information such as:
- Mortgage documents
- ACH notifications
- Lock Box Applications
- International remittance
- Check images
- Regulatory compliance reports
Leads the Industry in Security
- Encryption of data at rest and in transit
- FIPS 140-2 and AES-256 validated cryptography
- Allows staff to focus on sending business-critical data
Supports Compliance and Reporting
- Enables your GDPR readiness
- Supports your SOX, BASEL I/II/ III, MiFID II compliance reporting
- Reduces the effort & time spent preparing for compliance audits
Can be Deployed in High Availability Mode
- System-wide high availability with Active-Active failover
- Cloud version guarantees 99.9% uptime
- Provides business continuity & disaster recovery assurance