MOVEit Cloud takes care of the day to day operational compliance of a managed file transfer solution.
More and more business-critical information moves electronically between employees, customers, partners, and applications. IT professionals need solutions that move files efficiently, securely, and reliably to get work done. Managing infrastructure for business processes means IT teams face challenges around file transfer automation and integration whether it includes people, systems, or applications. Additionally, IT needs to ensure systems meet both governance and compliance requirements and must be able to prove compliance with ever changing business processes, corporate policies and government regulations. Finally, end users need solutions that let them easily transfer files, in accordance with IT policy, and without constraints or file size limits.
MOVEit® Cloud: Managed File Transfer Just Got Better
MOVEit Cloud overcomes these challenges by delivering on both business user and IT requirements while offering compliant file transfer as a managed service to stay on top of industry requirements and statutes. Employees can easily share files and messages with other people and groups, while IT professionals can confidently administer and automate the exchange of files between systems and people. MOVEit Cloud takes care of the day to day operational compliance of a managed file transfer solution. Not only does MOVEit Cloud provide flexibility, predictability and scalability; but it helps you achieve results that matter most: increased employee productivity, a guaranteed service level (SLA), and reduced data risk by increasing visibility, control and security. MOVEit Cloud drastically reduces the scope of compliance audits with Ipswitch’s expert-managed, common security framework.
- GDPR READY: Organizations that process the personal data of EU residents can leverage MOVEit Cloud to assure compliance with the GDPR.
- HIPAA compliance: Support HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) standards with an easier and faster way to achieve and maintain HIPAA compliance for file transfer processes.
- PCI Certified: Companies that store, process or transmit sensitive cardholder data can incorporate Ipswitch’s PCI Report on Compliance (RoC) for the MOVEit Cloud service in their third party compliance assessments.
- SOC 2: MOVEit Cloud has obtained the SOC 2 designation from a third-party auditor as evidence of sound management and security controls.
- Professionally Managed by Experts: Eliminate the time spent on managing your system and timely migrations.
- Best-in-Class Security: Stay current on the latest security updates and layers of defense including (FIPS crypto, access control, integrity checking, PEN testing and more). Single sign-on capability is available via SAML 2.0 integration to Identity Provider systems.
- Lower, Predictable Costs: Reduce IT operational costs usually associated with on site hardware, software maintenance, and support. Match your costs to actual usage so you don’t spend more than necessary.
- Reliability, Elasticity, and Rapid Deployment: Quickly satisfy peaks in demand with rapid deployment and increased elasticity. MOVEit Cloud guarantees 99.9% uptime with high availability.
- Trusted by the most data-sensitive industries: MOVEit Cloud is delivered by Ipswitch, an industry-leader in the file transfer space for decades. Customers from healthcare, finance, and other data sensitive industries rely on Ipswitch’s proven expertise and 24/7 support.
Security You Can Trust
In an era of high-visibility security violations, MOVEit Cloud leads the industry in security and integrity. MOVEit Cloud protects your most valuable asset – your data – by incorporating essential security measures for cloud services such as end-to-end encryption including storage encryption (“data at rest”); non-repudiation; FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography; intrusion detection and vulnerability scans; full control over user access and permissions; centralized user authentication and single sign-on via SAML 2.0 integration to IdP systems; separation of administrator duties; audit trails of all activities; separate encryption keys for each customer and each file; and only users you authorize have access to the contents of your files. MOVEit Cloud is the first managed file transfer (MFT) service provider to fully support HIPAA, HITECH and HIPAA Omnibus standards, PCI DSS certification, Common Criteria certification and OWASP Top Ten list of security vulnerabilities. MOVEit Cloud is also GDPR Ready. As a result, your security, compliance, and risk professionals can easily and consistently implement and enforce corporate IT policies. Note that no software or service can guarantee that your use of that facility is compliant with any regulation and it is the responsibility of the user to comply with regulations as required.
Predictability You Can Count On
Today’s organizations need maximum uptime to meet SLAs, ensure mission-critical transfers don’t fail, provide superior customer service, and deliver “always-on” access to MFT solutions. MOVEit Cloud provides all of this and more with a 99.9% uptime SLA (outside of scheduled maintenance). MOVEit Cloud incorporates business continuity and disaster recovery assurances and leverages a highly available load-balanced web-farm environment to minimize downtime and prevent data loss, even in the event of a major unplanned service failure or disaster. MOVEit Cloud is hosted in a geographically dispersed server infrastructure complete with continuous datacenter replication to ensure that strict uptime and SLAs are met.
Automate File Transfer Processes
MOVEit Cloud is designed to work with Ipswitch’s MOVEit Automation solution, enabling organizations to easily automate the exchange of files between the various internal and business partner servers, systems and applications that supply and process those files.
MOVEit Cloud Options
MOVEit Cloud Professional: Users with unique credentials can upload or download files into folders according to per-user or group-based access control (password policy, account expiration policy, folder permissions, and authorized MFT interfaces) as configured by administrators.
MOVEit Cloud Premium: Premium users can perform ad-hoc, person-to-person transfers . This gives users a secure way to quickly send files of unlimited size, and messages to other people using their browser or Outlook. This gives users a secure way to quickly send files of unlimited size and messages to other people using their browser or Outlook. Cloud Premium supports system-to system, system-to person, person-to-system and person-to-person file transfer in a visible and wellmanaged way. Secure Folder Sharing is also available with the Cloud Premium option.
MOVEit Cloud Dedicated: This version provides both MOVEit Transfer and MOVEit Automation in a hosted environment with computing resources dedicated to each customer. It also allows users to manage their own Anti-Virus or Data Loss Prevention tools. For details and pricing please contact MOVEit Sales.
PCI Compliance Toolkit: An annual subscription for MOVEit Cloud’s certification as part of an overall PCI assessment by a qualified security assessor (QSA). Required when cardholder data is used.
HIPAA Compliance Toolkit: An annual subscription to support MOVEit Cloud’s certification as part of an overall HIPAA assessment by a qualified HIPAA auditor. Required when PHI is used.
API Interface: Provides third-party programs with programmatic access to a wide variety of MOVEit Cloud services and administrative capabilities to improve web application integration and automated account provisioning.