Ipswitch Analytics is a flexible reporting and monitoring solution for MOVEit that ensures reliable, cost-effective, and auditable file transfers between employees, customers and trading partners.
Automate Reporting and Monitoring for MOVEit MFT
Ipswitch Analytics monitors and documents MOVEit™ file transfer activities between employees, customers and partners. Whether you want to improve end-to-end performance and reliability, enable end-users to self-manage their file transfers, or reduce compliance costs, Ipswitch Analytics provides the insight you need.
Monitor file transfer activity and track performance.
Track MOVEit performance indicators such as failed transfers by end-point, peak load performance, and total throughput trends.
Automate report creation and distribution for SLA and policy compliance.
Customize reports, establish distribution lists with fine-grained access control and schedule auto-generated reports for delivery. Email alerts are sent to authorized users as reports are generated.
Manage workflow, file transfer, security and audit activity in one place.
A single view of all MOVEit Transfer and MOVEit Automation servers activity. Manage key parameters for all file transfer processes such as transfer activity, user access, encryption, and file formatting.
Simplify the audit process.
Instantly validate all MOVEit activity with a single consolidated view. Create custom reports or use over 50 out-of-the-box templates. Drag-and-drop elements to organize presentation of key metrics to validate compliance with SLA, regulatory and corporate policies.
Features and Capabilities
- Interactive Activity Monitor – Key performance indicators are dynamically updated including, throughput, transfer outcomes, and automated tasks.
- Report Templates – Over 50 out-of-the-box templates to manage workflows, transfers, security and audits. Easy creation of reports by starting from pre-defined templates.
- Report Builder – Create customized report templates to manage presentation of data and gain insight.
- Consolidated Reporting - View data consolidated from all MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) and MOVEit Central Servers.
- Advanced Scheduler – Automate report generation, distribution, and notification based on defined schedules.
- Role-based Access Control – Administrators have fine-grained access control by assigning roles to each user. Roles limit access to features, such as ability to create custom reports, schedule report generation, or user access to reports. Roles include: Systems Administrator; Creator,Partner, and Reader.
- Policy Management – Create policies to manage user access. Restrict user’s ability to view data associated with defined organizations, servers, or users. • Lightweight Server Agent – Access and consolidate data from any MOVEit File Transfer (DMZ) and MOVEit Central servers via a co-located Ipswitch Analytics Server Agent.
- Lightweight Server Agent – Access and consolidate data from any MOVEit Transfer and MOVEit Automation servers via a co-located Ipswitch Analytics Server Agent.
- Browser-based UI – Ipswitch Analytics browser-based UI can be accessed by any authorized user from any device or desktop via popular web browsers. The Ipswitch Analytics HTML 5 interface allows dynamic update of data and offers a drag-and-drop user experience.
- Visualization Templates – Use pie charts, bar charts or time series charts to better gain insight to activity and performance data.