Apply now to start earning up to 35% commission!
The Progress Affiliate Program allows you to earn commissions by acting as a referral associate for our award-winning WS_FTP Professional product. WS_FTP Professional Client is the most widely used FTP Client in the world, with over 40 million users worldwide. WS_FTP Professional Client is the safest and easiest way to exchange sensitive information.
How it works:
- Apply using the link below
- Ipswitch will review your application
- Then generate purchase links for use on your website and advertising
- Earn 20-35% commission through your affiliate-specific purchase link
- Earn commission for each sale
- Access to Affiliate only promotions
- Access to Ipswitch Marketing materials
- 30-day referral period
- Ipswitch manages all product support and billing
- We offer quality and award winning products
- Our WS_FTP Professional Client product is viewed as an industry leader in file transfer
Affiliate Policies and Obligations
- Must "own" domain (no parked domains)
- Applicant's email domain should match the website domain
- Website content should be related to computers, software, or internet
- Free of spyware, toolbar downloads, malware, and spam
As an Affiliate, you shall:
- ensure that all materials presented on your website(s) or in any email or other marketing communications sent by you to promote Ipswitch or the Software, represents Ipswitch and the Software in a professional, accurate and positive manner;
- not use any unsolicited or spam email to promote Ipswitch and the Software;
- provide your own original website copy, images and navigation to promote Ipswitch Software on your website(s) or in any email or other marketing communications and not directly copy the Ipswitch website;
- not use advertising keywords "ad words" which include Ipswitch's trademarked company name ("Ipswitch"), Software names (for example, which would include, without limitation, "WS_FTP", " or other Ipswitch's trademarks or copyrighted material in any search engine advertising or otherwise in the promotion of your website(s);
- as a sales agent of Ipswitch, follow all direction from Ipswitch as to the sales price and recommended retail price of the Software, as may be communicated from time to time;
- keep up-to-date all information on your website(s) and in all direct marketing communications pertaining to products of Ipswitch;
- ensure that your website(s) is regularly maintained with up to date and relevant information and that any direct marketing communications used to promote Ipswitch or its Software contain up to date information; and
- not endorse Ipswitch or its Software on any website or in any marketing materials or communications which:
- are designed to distribute or promote spyware, adware, trojans, spybots or keyloggers;
- contain misleading or deceptive marketing activities;
- involve or promote violence;
- discriminate against people based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- are in any way involved in illegal activities;
- violate the intellectual property rights of Ipswitch or a third party;
- contain any offensive or inappropriate content or is otherwise involved in any matter considered to be offensive or inappropriate by Ipswitch.
Search Campaigns - Protected SEM Bidding Keywords
Bidding on Ipswitch’s trademark terms, or any derivations or misspellings, is not permitted. You may never bid on standalone trademark terms. Protected terms include Ipswitch and WS_FTP.
Search Campaigns - Recommended SEM Bidding Keywords
Generic, non-branded file transfer related keywords are open and recommended for SEM bidding campaigns.
These are keywords that affiliates are prohibited from bidding on for paid search campaigns:
- Ipswitch software
- Ipswitch WS_FTP
- WS_FTP Professional
Search Campaigns - Prohibited SEM Display URL Content
Ipswitch Trademarks are never to be used as the primary display URL for SEM. You are not allowed to use Ipswitch trademarks in the subdomain of your display URL. For example, www.yourwebsite.com/Ipswitch.
Search Campaigns - Direct Linking
Direct linking is never permitted.
Web Site - Prohibited Web Site Domain Keywords
Publishers are prohibited from using domains that contain Ipswitch’s trademarks or any misspellings of our Trademarks.
Web Site - Prohibited Web Site URL Keywords
Publishers are prohibited from using Ipswitch’s trademarks, or any variations or misspellings of our trademarks in their top level domains. You are not allowed to use Ipswitch trademarks in the subdomain of your display URL. For example, www.yourwebsite.com/Ipswitch.
Web Site - Unacceptable Web Sites
Unacceptable web sites include, but are not limited to: obscene, illegal or offensive websites, MLM programs, template websites, parked domains, and websites under construction. We are open to review websites from previously declined applications if adjustments have been made to remove any of the above decline criteria.
Coupons and Promotional Codes
Publishers may only use coupons and promotional codes that are provided exclusively through the affiliate program