Ipswitch Network Management Division welcomes partner community to share in new marketing and sales opportunities
Lexington, Mass. – July 13, 2010 – Ipswitch, Inc.’s Network Management Division, the developer of the WhatsUp Gold suite of innovative IT management software, today introduced its new multi-tiered WhatsUp Gold Partner Program, a scalable program designed to deliver greater revenue potential to partners committed to distributing the company’s award-winning WhatsUp Gold solutions. The WhatsUp Gold Partner Program now facilitates and streamlines the process by which Ipswitch’s North American resellers market, sell and service existing and potential customers with three membership levels: Gold, Silver and Authorized.
The WhatsUp Gold Partner Program is the culmination of Ipswitch’s efforts to enhance its support for the growth and business objectives of its highly valued partner community. The program offers a host of new benefits designed to help partners identify new sales opportunities within their client base, create new revenue streams and drive long term customer engagements. New features of the WhatsUp Gold Partner Program include: tiered discount levels; deal registration and exclusive lead-generation opportunities; access to specialized promotions and incentives; and online technical and sales certification.
"The WhatsUp Gold product family continues its surge in sales and SMB and midmarket adoption,” said Ennio Carboni, president, Ipswitch, Inc.’s Network Management Division. “Our partner program is designed to accelerate our knowledge transfer to our vital partners who in turn can accelerate their goals of revenue growth and end user satisfaction. We are confident this program will result in the sharing of best practices, sparks of innovation, and rewarding relationships," Carboni said.
WhatsUp Gold Partner Program Membership Levels
- Gold Partners
- access to the highest levels of discounting; MDF contributions; deal registration program; dedicated account management; and technical and pre-sales engineering support
- Silver Partners
- access to strategic marketing planning; deal registration; co-branded evaluation links; turnkey sales tools; and specialized promotions
- Authorized Partners
- receive comprehensive product training; demo licenses; and sales support tools
WhatsUp Gold Partner Program Benefit Highlights
- Tiered discount levels
- partners can select a level that meets their sales goals
- Deal registration and exclusive lead-generation opportunities
- offered at select partner levels to achieve maximum revenue generation
- Specialized product promotions and incentives
- targeted resources facilitate the selling process
- Customizable, turnkey marketing tools
- co-branded campaigns, email templates and banner ads help accelerate the sales cycle
- Online technical and sales certification programs
- allow for self-paced learning and certification achievement
- Dedicated account management
- access to the WhatsUp Gold sales team ensures all sales and business questions are answered
Please visit www.whatsupgold.com/partners for additional information and to become a WhatsUp Gold Partner.
About the Network Management Division of Ipswitch, Inc.
The Network Management Division of Ipswitch, Inc. is the developer of the WhatsUp Gold suite of innovative IT management software. WhatsUp Gold delivers comprehensive network, system, application and event log monitoring and management solutions for small and medium businesses and enterprises. Built on a modular, yet integrated architecture, the affordable and easy-to-use solutions scale with the size and complexity of any physical or virtual IT infrastructure. From a single console, WhatsUp Gold supports standard IT management tasks including automated discovery, mapping, real-time monitoring, alerting, troubleshooting and reporting. More than 100,000 networks worldwide use WhatsUp Gold solutions to assure the availability, health and security of their critical business infrastructure today.
Ipswitch, Inc.’s Network Management Division recently added to its product line complete, easy-to-use solutions for Windows Security Event Management (SEM) and Log Management for small businesses and enterprise-level organizations suite with the acquisition of Dorian Software Creations, Inc. WhatsUp Gold was named Network Management Product of 2010 by Network Computing Magazine and earned the Network Products Guide 2010 Product Innovation Award in Network Management. To learn more about WhatsUp Gold – the best value in IT Management software, download a free trial or to make a purchase, please visit: https://www.ipswitch.com/forms/free-trials/whatsup-gold/.