Ipswitch offers up to $350 in American Express gift cards or gift cheques for new purchases
Lexington, MA -- October 31, 2008 -- Ipswitch, Inc.’s Network Management division, the leading developer of network management software, today announced a special cash back promotion for its WhatsUp Gold network management software. Organizations purchasing WhatsUp Gold Standard, Premium, Distributed Central or Distributed Remote editions by November 26, 2008 will be eligible to receive up to $350 in the form of American Express gift cards or gift cheques. This offer is available for purchases through all sales channels once the registration form has been completed.
“In this current economic climate we decided we would like to reward our customers with a cash back offer,” says Ennio Carboni, Vice President of Sales for Ipswitch Network Management. “WhatsUp Gold is popular because it's an extremely cost-effective and easy-to-use network monitoring tool that can be up and running in less than an hour, helping IT departments locate and address the weaknesses in their systems.”
The WhatsUp Gold product family provides an extensive and cost-effective out-of-the-box management and monitoring solution for networks of all sizes. WhatsUp Gold can be up and running quickly to examine critical network services, devices and applications.
WhatsUp Gold Features
- Real-time, standards-based network monitoring of any networked device, system or service, using SNMP and WMI
- Automated and rapid device discovery and network mapping that represents your real network topology
- Plug-in technology that enables deployment of new, specialized management and monitoring tools (i.e., NetFlow Monitor, VoIP Monitor)
- Straightforward, comprehensive network reporting that presents actionable intelligence
- Industrial strength network alerts, alarms and notifications that provide intuitive visibility
- Effortless installation and deployment and practical, easy-to-use product functionality
WhatsUp Gold is popular because of its ease-of-use and it can be up and running in an hour. Others usually require some configuration. The entry-price level is also so low that they don’t have to raise signatures for POs. The IT managers test it and then ask for it to be rolled out across other departments.
Through this cash back offer, organizations can claim an American Express gift card or gift cheque worth up to $350 on the purchase of any WhatsUp Gold core product*. This limited time offer expires November 26, 2008.
A 14-day free trial of WhatsUp Gold is available for download at http://www.whatsupgold.com/campaigns/software.aspx
* This offer applies on all new licenses of WhatsUp Gold Standard, Premium, Distributed Central, and Distributed Remote purchased from October 29, 2008 through November 26, 2008 and cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit one gift card / gift cheque reward per registered product. This offer does not apply to a purchase of Service Agreement Renewals or Software Updates. To claim a reward, a valid serial number must be entered after purchase on the Holiday Cash Back registration form. Rewards will be mailed out in the form American Express gift cards for residents of the US and Canada or American Express gift cheques for residents outside the US and Canada. All rewards will be fulfilled in US dollars.
About WhatsUp Gold - Know Your Network
Ipswitch™, Inc.’s network management division, the developer of the WhatsUp Gold suite of innovative network management solutions, manages thousands of networks worldwide. Built on a scalable architecture offering automated network discovery and network mapping, real-time network monitoring (including SNMP monitoring and WMI monitoring), and versatile alerting, notification, and reporting functionality, WhatsUp Gold provides intelligent and easy to use, extensive network management that goes beyond simple device availability and delivers comprehensive troubleshooting. Recently, Ipswitch, Inc. acquired Dorian Software Creations, Inc., the leader in providing complete, easy-to-use solutions for Windows Security Event Management (SEM) and Log Management for small businesses and enterprise-level organizations.
WhatsUp Gold scales from the small business to the large enterprise, and its functionality extends with additional plug-in modules: WhatsUp Gold WhatsConnected™ for Layer 2/Layer 3 discovery, mapping and visualization; WhatsUp Gold Flow Monitor and WhatsUp Gold Flow Publisher for network bandwidth utilization monitoring; WhatsUp Gold WhatsConfigured for automated Network Configuration and Change Management; and WhatsUp Gold VoIP Monitor for precise measurement of a converged network’s ability to provide the quality of service (QoS) necessary for VoIP. To learn more about WhatsUp Gold, download a free trial or to make a purchase visit: http://www.whatsupgold.com/products/download/