Primer for IT pros explains how to manage file transfers in today’s borderless enterprise while reducing risk and ensuring compliance
RSA CONFERENCE U.S., San Francisco, CA. – April 21, 2015 – John Wiley & Sons, publisher of the world’s best-selling For Dummies® reference series, and Ipswitch announced the publication and release of “Managed File Transfer for Dummies.” Written by security expert, Randy Franklin Smith, “Managed File Transfer for Dummies” outlines best practices for securely and efficiently transferring files to support business critical processes and reducing the risks and costs of mismanaged files. “Today’s digital processes span the borderless enterprise and link business units, partners, agents, contractors and customers. Sensitive data must be protected in transit and at rest with the proper controls to meet business needs and industry regulations,” said “Managed File Transfer for Dummies” author and security expert, Randy Franklin Smith. “This new book will help readers understand how to automate and manage file transfers in a secure, reliable, compliant, and cost-effective manner.”
Topics covered in “Managed File Transfer for Dummies”
- Why managed file transfer matters
- The basics of file transfer security and compliance
- Achieving data security with managed file transfer
- Tips to reduce compliance costs
- Improving agility and productivity through automation and control
- Ways to reduce partner integration costs
- Major requirements for managed file transfer
Ipswitch MOVEit Managed File Transfer is an automated file transfer solution that lets you schedule, view and secure your business critical file transfers and reduce costs.
- Improve Security and Compliance: MOVEit makes it easy to comply with data security regulations, protect data and pass audits
- Increase IT Agility: MOVEit is a simple yet powerful solution that enables your IT team to easily connect with trading partners, customers and employees
- Reduce Costs: MOVEit can be implemented by your IT team, integrates with IT security systems and lets end-users self-manage
Ipswitch will be exhibiting its managed file transfer solutions for security and compliance in the borderless enterprise at RSA Conference U.S. 2015 in San Francisco at booth 2138 in the South Expo.
Download a free copy of “Managed File Transfer for Dummies” here: http://bit.ly/ManagedFileTransferForDummies
Ipswitch helps solve complex IT problems with simple solutions. The company’s software is trusted by more than 25,000 businesses and government organizations worldwide to monitor networks, applications and servers, and transfer files between systems, business partners and customers. Ipswitch was founded in 1991 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts with offices throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia and Latin America. For more information, visit www.ipswitch.com.