Cybersecurity 4.0: Complexity, Risk & Resilience
Tuesday, June, 04
Thursday, June, 06
As organisations become increasingly complex we are moving into a new area of cybersecurity – one where increased connectivity, machine learning and rising cyber threats to infrastructure pose new and complex risks. Against this background the infosec community is tasked with simplifying information security to manage and mitigate increasing risks and enhance organisational resilience.
The Infosecurity Europe conference programme provides professionals with the insight they need to manage information and cyber risk to build resilience within complex organisations.
- * Choose from over 200 sessions and build a personalised agenda tailored to your needs
- * Hear insight from CISOs at the sharp end into how to manage risk and build resilience within an organisation
- * Gain technical know-how from leading thought-leaders and technology providers on how to solve key challenges and deal with the latest threats
- * Get to grips with the business of information security and how to manage risk, governance and compliance
- * Evaluate technologies, ask technical questions and find out how the products operate
Ipswitch and partner Inifinigate joint stand: #E260