The Power of Connection: Leadership, Partnership and Technology
Connectivity is the principal driver of digital business. A powerful enabler of speed, scale and agility. As an I&O leader and data center professional with an eye on the future, it’s up to you to make connectivity a reality for your organization, linking growing technology capabilities to deep cultural transformation and your own personal I&O leadership. Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations Management & Data Center Summit is the premier gathering for senior IT and business leaders, offering a depth and breadth of I&O topic coverage unavailable at any other event.
What You Will Learn
- Align I&O tightly to the needs of the business
- Deal with ITIL and process improvements
- Take virtualization to the next level with best practices
- Deliver measurable ROI
- Dispel the hype surrounding cloud computing and develop a long term strategy
- Manage aging infrastructure and the challenges of modernization and increase efficiency
- Fund and support your 2018 and 2019 new business initiatives
- Learn how to get ahead of the curve on mobility
Features & Benefits
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Gartner analysts presenting select research, targeted to your priorities
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in a topic you'd like to discuss
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Hear how your colleagues from various industries tackle problems similar to yours.
- Exhibitor access: Exclusive access to select exhibitors to make informed decisions.
- Solution Provider Sessions: Sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Discuss your technology requirements with qualified solution providers
- Group Rate Discount: Maximize your learning by attending as a group
- Network With Peers: Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives