get straight to what infrastructure and operations professionals need.
Tuesday, June, 25
Wednesday, June, 26
The ground is shifting for IT Infrastructure & Operations. The adoption of fast-moving technologies and methodologies – from Cloud, Edge Computing and IoT to DevOps and AIOps – are cutting across the functional roles of typical infrastructure & operations teams, challenging their skills and demanding a new kind of dexterity. The day of the traditional data center may be waning, but IT infrastructure and operations – increasingly digital and distributed – aren’t going away. Are you and your team moving fast enough? Attend Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference ,
the only infrastructure & operations conference of its kind.
Built on forward-thinking infrastructure & operations research, the 2019 conference gives you hands-on, how-to advice that you won’t find at any other infrastructure & operations management event.
Join us for thought-leading sessions on:
- Defining and implementing enterprise cloud strategies
- Evaluating micro data centers
- How to compare data center costs with build, colocation and cloud
- Best practices in cloud management
- Containers and microservices
- Preparing IT operations for digital business
- DevSecOps and DevOps strategies
- Modernizing backup and recovery
- Cost optimization
- Changing the IT culture
- Attracting, developing and retaining IT personnel