Ipswitch, Inc. Announces New Partner Program
Company to Drive Continued Worldwide Sales Growth with Innovative Program
Lexington, Massachusetts - January 7, 2008 – Ipswitch, Inc., a leading developer of network monitoring, messaging and secure file transfer solutions, today announced the new Ipswitch Partner Program for the US and Canada. The new program will support WhatsUp® Gold, the company’s proven network monitoring product, which allows IT managers to quickly and efficiently monitor IT networks. With this program, Ipswitch partners will be able to forge stronger relationships with end users to ensure that they derive maximum value from their Ipswitch deployment.
“Our channel sales growth has increased nearly 100% year-over-year for the same period,” said Ennio Carboni, VP of network monitoring sales for Ipswitch. “With our innovative new partner program and worldwide sales team in place, we plan to further accelerate our global growth so organizations of all sizes in every corner of the globe will be able to realize the benefits of being an Ipswitch customer.”
With its recent channel success, Ipswitch now has distributors for its leading software products in 50 countries and resellers in more than 120 countries. Moving forward, Ipswitch plans to continue its commitment to the channel by adding more distributors and resellers worldwide.
With over 100 million customers around the world, Ipswitch plans to support its rapid growth with enhanced partner benefits and incentives, including:
- Volume Backend Rebates – Financial rewards for attaining revenue thresholds with additional incentives for technical certification attainment and demand generation activity.
- Marketing Tools on Demand – Co-branded marketing components such as HTML email templates and direct mail pieces along with guidelines and tracking tools to help conduct effective campaigns.
- At-a-Glance Sales Tools – Product-specific sales sheets that clearly map out the ideal selling process, including which contacts to target and what questions to ask to enable easier product sales.
- Sales / Technical Certification Program – Online Training and Certification program to increase sales and support expertise.
- Partner Portal – Centralized archive for all WhatsUp Gold product collateral, marketing tools, sales tools, and program information.
Ipswitch plans to release a new global partner program later in the year. For more information on becoming a participant of the Ipswitch Partner Program, please contact: Nicole Desmarais at 781-676-5794 or email@example.com.
About Ipswitch, Inc.
Ipswitch develops and markets innovative IT software that is easy to learn and use. More than 100 million people worldwide use Ipswitch software to monitor their networks with Ipswitch WhatsUp®, transfer files over the Internet using the market leading Ipswitch WS_FTP® Professional client and Ipswitch WS_FTP Server and communicate via Ipswitch IMail Server. To view the Daily Network Monitor blog, visit http://www.dailynetworkmonitor.com/. For product and sales information, visit http://www.ipswitch.com. Ipswitch values community involvement; visit http://icare.ipswitch.com to find out how to become involved.
Director of Marketing